What does a bookkeeper do? Simply put, bookkeepers help businesses keep their finances organised by keeping an eye on everyday accounts, transactions, and reports. They organize, collect, and store the business’s financial records, including bank reconciliations, and Profit and loss statements. Bookkeepers make it possible for business owners and accountants to budgets, identify trends, and… Read More »As a small Business Owner, should you use a bookkeeper or an accountant? Find out below
“There is a virtue in work and there is a virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.” Alan Cohen Most of us in the society are under immense pressure, working in full time employment, running a business, attending to families, etc we never stop, and we neglect to take a break to rest. Whether… Read More »How do you Refresh, Revitalise, or Reenergise your life and business in 2022?
A few years ago, I had the privileged opportunity to be coached by Result CIC, Result CIC, a community interest company; working with people who feel marginalised or excluded to become more confident about their abilities and to fulfil their potential. I came across Result CIC through a referral from Greater Manchester Immigration Aid… Read More »HOW COACHING HELPED ME
Why do I need a virtual Assistant? (Part 2) Years 2020 and 2021 have been unpredictable. We still are not sure what the rest of the year 2021 may bring. A Virtual Assistant provides you with business support to minimise interruptions that comes with sudden change like the lockdown. Whereas previously, the options would have… Read More »Why do I need a virtual Assistant? (Part 2)
Why Businesses need a Virtual Assistant Why a Virtual Assistant is a big investment for your business? If there is anything we have learned over the past year when we faced the pandemic is the power of working from home. Entrepreneurs and businesses had to learn and adapt to a new normal of working. Lots… Read More »Why Businesses need a Virtual Assistant
Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, all comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, racists, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know by contacting us via email or telephone number found on the website.